• P.R.O. 1:1 Anatomic Buckle Closure: follows the natural anatomic shape of the foot to eliminate hot spots and remove pressure from your instep; and an adjustable instep strap with adjustable buckle mounting plate deliver ultimate fit and flexibility
• Quick drying, highly breathable mesh/synthetic upper delivers comfort and breathability
• Low cut construction for a light, fast fit and feel
• Dual density EVA X-Alp outsole/midsole with firmer second density EVA between pedal and foot for off the bike cushioning and comfort and on the bike power transfer
• Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
• Energy Cell technology in heel crash pad for ultimate cushioning when off the bike.
38-49 (whole sizes)
Weight: 445 grams (size 42)
Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed.
Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.