• The Trail N1 is part of the Project E:Motion series which has been engineered to provide the smoothest running experience
• The Trail N1 features our Dynamic Offset technology for a lively and smooth ride that eliminates forefoot slap and reduces shock
• The Trail N1 has a low 1mm drop and a combination of shock absorbing and energy return foams
• The Trail N1 is neutral and has our most minimal level 1 midsole
• At 9.6 ounces, it is extremely light-weight, yet cushioned and protective enough for ultra marathons
• Perforated SBR tongue foam doesn’t absorb water, while offering great comfort and breathability
• Forefoot rock plate protects foot against stone bruising and rock push-through
• Outsole has an aggressive self-cleaning lug pattern
• Bonded seamless toe cap protects feet from rocks, roots, stumps and other trail hazards
• Seamless upper uses bonded technology for structure and durability, leaving the inside of the upper smooth and comfortable against your foot
• Insole has a deeply cupped heel that securely cradles the foot
NEUTRAL RACE, TRAIL
• Colors in video may not be available
In 2012, the Trail N1 set the course record at the Western States 100-mile Endurance Run, proving that it is not only fast, but built for extremely long distances.
Image note: There is no Colorado flag on the tongue
Sizes: 7–13 in half sizes, size 14
Weight–Size 9: 9.6oz/272g
Please check the technology tab for help finding the E:Motion shoe with the correct amount of stability and cushioning for your needs
Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed.
Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.