• The Road N1 is part of the Project E:Motion series which has been engineered to provide the smoothest running experience
• The Road N1 features our Dynamic Offset technology for a lively and smooth ride that eliminates forefoot slap and reduces shock
• The Road N1 has a low 1mm drop and a combination of shock absorbing and energy return foams
• The Road N1 is neutral and has our most minimal level 1 midsole
• At 8 ounces, it is extremely light-weight, yet cushioned enough for marathons
• Outsole has strategically placed rubber pads for traction and durability
• Seamless upper uses bonded technology for structure and durability, leaving the inside of the upper smooth and comfortable against your foot
• Insole has a deeply cupped heel that securely cradles the foot
Sizes: 7–13 in half sizes, size 14
Weight–Size 9: 7.7 oz / 218 g
• Colors in video may not be available
Please check the technology tab for help finding the E:Motion shoe with the correct amount of stability and cushioning for your needs
Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed.
Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.