• 1:1 Seamless one–piece water resistant and breathable softshell woven upper with DWR finish
• 1:1 360° Lacing anatomically conforms to the foot for a tailored fit regardless of foot shape
• 1:1 Graduated Guidance System guides the foot from heel strike to toe–off for a smooth, consistent feel
• 1:1 Energy Cell cushions the forefoot upon impact and then returns energy back to the runner
• 1:1 Energy heel crash pad
• Full carbon rubber outsole for excellent off–road traction and mud shedding
• Ortholite® sock liner for amazing step–in comfort and long–lasting cushioning
• Training Last
• Heel/Toe offset: 22.0mm/12.0mm ∆ 10mm
STABILITY, WATER-RESISTANT TRAIL
Sizes: 5–11 in 1/2 sizes, size 12
Weight–Size 8: 10.9 oz / 309g
Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed.
Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.