• 1:1 Gel Glove Padding creates bridges over Ulnar and Median nerves for superior riding comfort
• 1:1 Glove Fit minimizes palm bunching for superior grip comfort and handlebar feel
• Synthetic leather is soft and durable
• Anatomic palm patterning for optimal comfort
• Easy–Off glove removal tab
• Hook and loop closure
• Soft, low–profile wiping surface on thumb
Back: 30% nylon 70% polyester
Palm: 60% nylon 40% polyurethane
Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names. Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants.
Read the care content label:
On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves
You can use the dryer, carefully:
If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.