• ELITE 1:1 Power Plate: ELITE Grade Uni-Directional Carbon for ultra-light stiffness; Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage; concave shaping for ultra low 7.0mm stack height, enhanced plate stiffness and anatomic support; and built in Longitudinal Arch Support for optimal support, power, and efficiency. Now with replaceable heel bumper
• 1:1 Anatomic Buckle Closure: closure follows the natural anatomic shape of the foot to eliminate hot spots and remove pressure from your instep; and an adjustable buckle mounting plate that delivers ultimate fit and flexibility (patent pending)
• ELITE 1:1 Heel Cup: synthetic leather lining for maximum heel hold and power transfer
• ELITE Insole: with dual density EVA for superior Longitudinal and Transverse Arch Support
• Pearl Izumi one-piece upper provides a second skin fit, minimum weight and maximum comfort
39-47 in 1/2 sizes, 48, 49
Weight: 265g (size 43)
Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed.
Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.